Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/01/03 19:07:34 UTC

Woden infrastructure update

Hi all,

A quick update on the Woden infrastructure.

Source Code Repository: The repository relocation is complete. Woden's
repository is now located under the webservices folder. See [1].

Website: The website relocation is complete. Woden's website is now
located at ws.apache.org/woden and a redirect has been put in place
sending all traffic to incubator.apache.org/woden to the new location.

Incubator Site: The incubator site has been updated removing Woden from
the list of incubating projects and adding it to the list of graduated
projects. The Woden status page has been updated to point to the new SVN
and website locations and to indicate that the project has graduated.

Wiki: Woden's wiki has always used the Web Services wiki. No change
required.

Dev List: The dev list has always been woden-dev@ws.apache.org. No change
required.

Commits List: I've opened a request to create a new commits list
woden-commits@ws.apache.org [2].

Jira: I've changed Woden's project category to Web Services from
Incubator.

Once the new commits list is created Woden's move to the Web services
project will be complete. At that point we can fill in our final incubator
monthly report and be officially a Web Services project.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-woden-dev/200712.mbox/%3cOF8D2E6B5D.6FD42CE2-ON852573BB.006628BB-852573BB.00674E63@ca.ibm.com%3e

Lawrence

Re: Woden infrastructure update

Posted by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com>.
Lawrence,

Thx for handling the infrastructure changes.

I've been unproductive over the holidays. I'll try the new SVN when I
return next week.

-- Arthur