Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by SCHUTTE Gerrit <Ge...@oami.europa.eu> on 2007/07/05 09:58:23 UTC

Storing say greek characters in test plans

All -

on the GUI I can assert fine that a response contains a String in say
greek characters.
However when I save the testplan the greek characters are stored as
question marks.

On the contrary when I insert greek characters into the XML test plan
manually and load
up this test plan into the GUI it shows just garbage.

Is there any limitation to character sets in test plans? Is this a known
issue? Is there a
work around?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks a lot, Gerrit
IMPORTANT: This message is intended exclusively for information purposes. It cannot be considered as an
official OHIM communication concerning procedures laid down in the Community Trade Mark Regulations
and Designs Regulations. It is therefore not legally binding on the OHIM for the purpose of those procedures.
The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the
named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that the
information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably
delete or destroy this message and any copies.

Re: Storing say greek characters in test plans

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I think this has been fixed in the current nightly.

S.