Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Shen, Chunxia " <ch...@citi.com> on 2008/10/29 06:00:30 UTC

RE: Axis2 + jms

Hi,

I want to implement web service using JMS transport.
Please forward me a good link or an example that would guide me in the process.
Your help on this will be appreciate.

Thanks & Regards

Shen Chunxia (Jennie)
ReBT
Tel: 86-21-38954626 ext. 61104
chunxia.shen@citigroup.com

Thanks & Regards

Shen Chunxia (Jennie)
ReBT
Tel: 86-21-38954626 ext. 61104
chunxia.shen@citigroup.com

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@wso2.com>.
On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 10:36 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
Hi Shen,
http://wso2.org/library/3663 ,
If you are planning to use Apache/QPid as your JMS provider.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org
http://llvm.org