Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Holsclaw <ho...@mac.com> on 2001/04/03 07:26:45 UTC

Please help! Question about request object in C2

Can I still do something like:

String test = request.getParameter("employee");

in an xsp:expr in Cocoon2? I am using c2 with Tomcat4 on Mac OS X.

I still see request used in some of the examples (forms) that come with
c2 but they won't run on my machine. I don't know if this is a known
issue, an install problem? What? A simple xsp page that I wrote also
fails as soon as I try to add the request object.

I have read all of the cocoon docs that I can find many times but am
unclear about how much things have changed in C2.

Thanks.
---
David Holsclaw
dholsclaw@mac.com