Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2018/06/05 09:18:24 UTC

Re: Congratulations! Your talk has been accepted for FOSS Backstage

Hi all,

The session is now on Wednesday, 13 June (i.e., next week) from 17.20 to
18:00:

https://www.foss-backstage.de/session/10-tips-moving-large-corporate-projects-apache

Who is able to be there and/or to speak at the session with me?

Daniel Gruno? Kai Uwe Pel? Toni Epple? Jaroslav Tulach? Anyone else?

Plus, there'll be others there who it would be good to meet, e.g., our
awesome mentor Bertrand!

https://www.foss-backstage.de/member/bertrand-delacretaz

Let me know.

Thanks,

Gj

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 11:18 AM, Geertjan Wielenga
<ge...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>... Who is able to be there and/or to speak at the session with me?...

My talk is at the same time than yours, too bad! But looking forward
to meeting you in person, finally.

-Bertrand