Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@fininfor.ru> on 2010/07/01 12:22:07 UTC

JMeter plugin menu items

Hi,

There's a lot of plugins in JMeter already and when user's trying to add
another sampler (or something) to test plan, he sees a long menu with items
sorted with seems no order. Actually it is ordered by reverse plugin load
order, but this makes no sense.

I believe that it is not usable, and menus must be sorted by visual label.
Then user will be able to find items easily.

I'd like the users to say if it is really inconvenient and developers should
sort those menus, or it's ok and I'm just dramatizing.

Any opinions?

Best wishes,
Andrey Pohilko