Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/12/20 11:13:00 UTC

Re: Tracking Data Model changes

Thank you all for your valuable inputs.

We have added the markdown file to trunk with all the data model changes
from Release 9 to Release 17 at R1818765 and it will soon be part of the
next release. The page is also added as child page to wiki page Revisions
Requiring Data Migration - upgrade ofbiz
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/LoBr> as Data Migration by releases
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/07JzB>

Thanks Sonal Patwari for the efforts put into gathering information for the
Big Book.

Thanks Jacques Le Roux, Michael Brohl, Pranay Pandey, and Deepak Dixit for
providing personal attention to the whole effort.

Cheers,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>