Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by tamseo <ta...@key-planning.co.jp> on 2007/06/20 11:19:54 UTC

T5 Tapestry-Test How to use with HTML attributes

Hi,

I tried to use assertText() method like this
assertText("html_Div_Id","expected") But It didn't work because the element
"html_Div_Id" was not found.
does Tapestry-Test used with Tapestry attributes only?

Any body know how to do that .  I'm learning Tapestry, so your answer will
be realy helpful.

Thanks in advance

Tam

Re: T5 Tapestry-Test How to use with HTML attributes

Posted by tamseo <ta...@key-planning.co.jp>.
I found the solution.
just like this
assertText("//html_tag[@id='id']","expected")