Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/06 11:24:09 UTC

how to disable jar-with-dependencies when assembly?

This is my configuration file:

<plugin>
				<configuration>
					<descriptors>
						<descriptor>src/main/assembly/src.xml</descriptor>
					</descriptors>
				</configuration>

			</plugin>

I use customized assembly descriptor. Why every time running mvn
assembly:assembly, maven will produce jar-with-dependencies.jar?

Re: how to disable jar-with-dependencies when assembly?

Posted by doballve <di...@digital-artefacts.fi>.
Please ignore. Another profile was pulling jar-with-dependencies.

Posted by doballve <di...@digital-artefacts.fi>.

Wayne Fay wrote:

> <plugins>
> <plugin>
> <inherited>false</inherited>
> </plugin>

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Index plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House, 157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.

Re: how to disable jar-with-dependencies when assembly?

Posted by doballve <di...@digital-artefacts.fi>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
<plugins>
<plugin>