Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jasmin Mehta <Ja...@nexweb.org> on 2010/08/11 16:19:15 UTC

[Logging] : Use of Jdk14Logger is not creating log file

Hi,

I'm using org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger as my log class.
Here is my commons.properties file which I have set it in the classpath
while deploying on OC4J 10.1.3.5 App server.

I am using Java 1.5.0.18

But its not creating the log file.  What is that I am doing wrong here?

Thanks

commons.properties

priority=1

org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl

handlers=java.util.logging.FileHandler, java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler

# file handler
java.util.logging.FileHandler.level = ALL
java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern = vgcc.log
java.util.logging.FileHandler.limit = 50000
java.util.logging.FileHandler.count = 1
java.util.logging.FileHandler.formatter = java.util.logging.XMLFormatter
# console handler
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = FINEST
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter =
java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or agency to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Navy
Exchange Service Command e-mail administrator. This footnote
also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

Thank You!