Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Si-li Liu <un...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/21 03:54:59 UTC

How to auto scale yarn session job

I use this command to launch a flink yarn session.

yarn-session.sh -s 6 -jm 2048 -tm 4096 -nm sql-client-session -m
yarn-cluster -d

And all my flink sql job has 2 parallelism, and I found that my yarn
session can only have 3 pipelines. If my session doesn't have free slot,
submit to this session will cause exists pipeline failed. Can the yarn
session auto allocate new TM when it runs out its free slots?
--
Best regards

Sili Liu

Re: How to auto scale yarn session job

Posted by Si-li Liu <un...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, it seems related our own bug, after fixed the defect it can scale
automatically.

Thanks for your reply.

Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月21日周二 12:02写道:

Posted by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.