Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 05:42:27 UTC

Using SSL Certificates and connecting to https:// port

Hi all
Hope you all having good time riding the camel! :-p

Well, I am kinda working upon security part in web service.

- I have a webservice exposing a port address enabled with HTTPS.
- They have given me the keystore along with all relevant passwords.

Now I need to call the webservice with https transport.
Could you help me in understanding how do I make a call using cxf component.

My code looks like

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="abc_zyz"
address="http://16.143.96.184:8181/blah/blah/blah"
serviceClass="xyz.ab.asdf.id52.qwerty.AXQMaterialConsumptionAsyncOut"
wsdlURL="wsdl/abc.wsdl" serviceName="p1:Service_ID52"
endpointName="p1:HTTP_Port" xmlns:p1="urn:somecompany:pi:asd:id52:QWSD"
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" />

Please note that I want to call endpointName="p1:HTTPS_Port" in place of
endpointName="p1:HTTP_Port"
The endpointName="p1:HTTPS_Port" has been defined in the the WSDL

If someone could post a piece of code illustrating the above task , it would
really make my day!!!!!

Cheers
Reji

Re: Using SSL Certificates and connecting to https:// port

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:42 AM, contactreji <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> Hope you all having good time riding the camel! :-p
>
> Well, I am kinda working upon security part in web service.
>
> - I have a webservice exposing a port address enabled with HTTPS.
> - They have given me the keystore along with all relevant passwords.
>
> Now I need to call the webservice with https transport.
> Could you help me in understanding how do I make a call using cxf component.
>

> My code looks like
>
> <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="abc_zyz"
> address="http://16.143.96.184:8181/blah/blah/blah"
> serviceClass="xyz.ab.asdf.id52.qwerty.AXQMaterialConsumptionAsyncOut"
> wsdlURL="wsdl/abc.wsdl" serviceName="p1:Service_ID52"
> endpointName="p1:HTTP_Port" xmlns:p1="urn:somecompany:pi:asd:id52:QWSD"
> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" />
>
> Please note that I want to call endpointName="p1:HTTPS_Port" in place of
> endpointName="p1:HTTP_Port"
> The endpointName="p1:HTTPS_Port" has been defined in the the WSDL
>
> If someone could post a piece of code illustrating the above task , it would
> really make my day!!!!!
>
> Cheers
> Reji

Claus Ibsen