Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org> on 2003/10/23 14:47:20 UTC

JCoverage report producing exceptions

When trying to use the jcoverage plugin I've been repeatedly getting
exceptions.  The exception is a NumberFormatException thrown from within the
CoverageReport's generatePercentResult(..) method.  The string being parsed
is "?" but I can't see that in the source xml report other than the xml
prolog (unless the ? is representing an unrepresentable character but that
seems unlikely doesn't it?).

I thought it might be related to some of the tests being in a package that
didn't exist in the source but the results seem just the same.  I've
attached the xml report and stacktrace for each in a zip file.

Thanks for the help,

Rob

(I'm not sub'd so keep me cc'd if possible)