Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Khachatryan Roman <kh...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/02 22:35:41 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-158: Generalized incremental checkpoints

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start a vote on FLIP-158 [1] which was discussed in [2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there are any
objections,
I'll close it by February 5, 2021 if we have received sufficient votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-158%3A+Generalized+incremental+checkpoints

[2]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-FLIP-158-Generalized-incremental-checkpoints-td47902.html

Regards,
Roman

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-158: Generalized incremental checkpoints

Posted by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org>.
+1 from myself (binding).

As there were no vetoes in more than 72hrs and three binding +1 the FLIP is
now accepted.

Thanks!

Regards,
Roman