Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Luis Alfredo Harriss Maranesi <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 00:11:31 UTC

Help with order entry

Hi all,

I'm testing ofbiz and I'm trying to set up some sales orders. Everything
goes perfect while I use the Demo Customer to enter the order. But when I
create another user I get stuck in the options screen. I've already tried to
reproduce everything I could from the Demo Customer's "configuration" but
nothing works.

I don't know why this is happening. I think it could be related with the
fact that my new user has not shipping methods associated to him but I can't
find how to change that.

Could someone help me? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance,
Luís Maranesi

Re: Help with order entry

Posted by Luis Alfredo Harriss Maranesi <lu...@gmail.com>.