Posted to users@camel.apache.org by solimo <ro...@budzko.eu> on 2013/07/03 15:15:25 UTC

Custom HTTP binding

Hello.

According to http://camel.apache.org/jetty.html it is possible to easily
override http binding. Unfortunately, default constructor of
DefaultHttpBinding is annotated as @Deprecated, so this tutorial is outdated
I think.

Any way, looks like there is only a single point of usage of new constructor
and its http endpoint where we can access appropriate endpoint by this. In
such a situation how am I supposed to override binding with my
implementation (as long as I'm not willing to use deprecated constructor as
a workaround). Additionally if I'm not mistaken (but i might be) there is a
method in DefaultHttpBinding which will throw NPE when serialized object
appears as a body of content (when deprecated constructor used).

Do I miss sth :)?

Robert Budźko