Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/06/17 13:03:36 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating RC3

On 6 Jun 2016 4:28 p.m., "Stian Soiland-Reyes" <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of
>   Apache Taverna Engine 3.1.0-incubating
>   Apache Taverna Common Activities 2.1.0-incubating
>   Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating

Thank you all who tested and voted.

I am pleased to announce that the vote has PASSED.

Votes:

+1 Gale Naylor (PPMC binding)
+1 Ian Dunlop (PPMC binding)
+1 Stian Soiland-Reyes (PPMC binding)

Gale has already raised Jira issues for the compiler and javadoc warnings.

I will continue by sending the vote to general@incubator - any mentor
votes would be much appreciated there! :-)