Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paolo Santarsiero <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/09 14:45:57 UTC

Nagios3 and Tomcat6 configuration under Apache2.2

Hi, I  have a Tomcat6 cluster under Apache2.2. I'd like to monitor the
system and so I want to use nagios3 but I don't know how configure
VirtualHosts for Tomcat and Nagios under Apache ( I use Ubuntu so I have
/etc/apache2/ports.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default). I hope
you can help me.

Re: Nagios3 and Tomcat6 configuration under Apache2.2

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Pid wrote:
> On 09/11/2009 13:45, Paolo Santarsiero wrote:
>> Hi, I  have a Tomcat6 cluster under Apache2.2. I'd like to monitor the
>> system and so I want to use nagios3 but I don't know how configure
>> VirtualHosts for Tomcat and Nagios under Apache ( I use Ubuntu so I have
>> /etc/apache2/ports.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default). I
>> hope
>> you can help me.
>>

> You'll be wanting to read the docs then.
>
>  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/

Would this be more useful ?
http://httpd.apache.org

Paolo,
this is more of an Apache httpd issue than a Tomcat one.
The Apache httpd forum is mentioned here :
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users

Re: Nagios3 and Tomcat6 configuration under Apache2.2

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.