Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2020/04/15 23:52:54 UTC

updates on Kafka Summit in 2020

Hi, Everyone,

Here is an update on the upcoming Kafka Summit events in 2020.

1. Unfortunately, Kafka Summit London, originally planned on Apr 27/28, has
been cancelled due to COVID-19.

2. Kafka Summit Austin (Aug 24/25) is still on. The CFP (
https://events.kafka-summit.org/kafka-summit-austin-2020) is open until May
1.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: updates on Kafka Summit in 2020

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Everyone,

Given the current global health crisis and ongoing uncertainty, we have
decided to go virtual for Kafka Summit "Austin."  The CFP deadline has been
extended to May 17, 2020. More details can be found at
https://events.kafka-summit.org/2020-faq.

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.