Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/07/16 00:55:19 UTC

Next Step ( was Re: Testing for CoreRelease114 )

All tests pass for last night's snapshot.

Would be a good time for one of you to branch.

Dennis Byrne

Re: Next Step ( was Re: Testing for CoreRelease114 )

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes, right.
no new branch for 1.1.4

but thanks for testing, Denis :)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Next Step ( was Re: Testing for CoreRelease114 )

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.