Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org> on 2006/03/01 14:14:28 UTC

Re: installing wsrp4f

Sorry, we need to update the docs.

Download and install maven 1.x.
In wsrp4j directory create build.properties file based on the sample to
define a location for tomcat.  Then you can do
maven deploy-producer.

There's a readme file in the wsrp4j directory that documents the maven
1.x goals.

We also have support for maven 2, if you prefer.

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research