Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Dave Lester <dl...@apache.org> on 2021/09/10 00:49:26 UTC

Documenting Superset use cases / adoption stories

Hey there! I'm new to the Apache Superset community and interested in learning about how folks are using Superset within your organizations. What's your primary use cases? A few questions that come to mind:

• Are you using Superset to replace traditional BI tools? Do any strengths and gaps stand out if you've looked at different tools?
• If you're a Superset user, is your entire companies all-in on Superset, or are there specific teams or areas where you've seen Superset adoption?

I would love to collect some stories here and understand how the project is being adopted today. Perhaps this info is also something that can be shared on the project website as well.

Cheers,
Dave

ps: I previously asked this same question on Slack in the #beginner-questions and #using-superset channels, and received no response. Hopefully the mailing list works instead.

Re: Documenting Superset use cases / adoption stories

Posted by Srinivasa Kadamati <sr...@preset.io>.
Dave,

Hey there, I would recommend checking out the following resources to get
started:

-
https://medium.com/airbnb-engineering/how-airbnb-enables-consistent-data-consumption-at-scale-1c0b6a8b9206
-