Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Florian Suschetz <fl...@jmh.one2space.com> on 2002/11/25 13:32:42 UTC

velocity.properties >resin

Hi!
I have a webspace with servlets support, but is is not a tomcat, it's
RESIN. I read for Tomcat you need to configure WEB-INF/web.xml
for the velocity.properties
Because the path for the .vm files has to be set, otherwise my templates
are not found.
So I ask you how to set that on RESIN. (At my other webpace with tomcat
I also do not have access to WEB-INF/web.xml so it would be a problem
here too...)

Thanks for your help!
Greets!
Florian

Re: velocity.properties >resin

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@savoirweb.com>.
it should roughly be the same...

                <init-param>
                        <param-name>properties</param-name>
                        <param-value>/WEB-INF/velocity.properties</param-value>
                </init-param>

inside the <servlet> tag

CloD