Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com> on 2008/06/13 22:43:58 UTC

RE: allow access without auth to app from several ip ranges , but leaveauth from any other hosts

> From: Alex Mestiashvili
> [mailto:alexander.mestiashvili@biotec.tu-dresden.de]
> Subject: allow access without auth to app from several ip
> ranges , but leaveauth from any other hosts
>
> I have basic authentication for my tomcat application .
> Now I want , allow access without authentication to this app from
> several ip ranges , but leave auth from any other hosts .

Not sure if this will do it yet, but take a look at this package:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/securityfilter/

Despite the last release date of 2004, it is now under active development again.

 - Chuck

Re: allow access without auth to app from several ip ranges , but leaveauth from any other hosts

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.