Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Owen Wang <ow...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/08 06:23:01 UTC

Pls Update ur DOCUMENTATION

Dear Devs,

   The documentation is still for v0.13.x. I don't even know how to setup
v1.1.0 on hadoop 2.6.0.

   And the Documentation is not well detailed about the conf files for
different situation. Just not easy to understand or read. For a starter
like me, a student, I don't even know how to setup a hive interface.

   Come on, Devs. I believe u can change it better.

PS.,   And just the same problem for Spark. I don't even know how to set
that thing with Hive. The version of these software is so confusing.... T_T

   I really admire ur works. Thanks!

One of ur starter user,
Owen