Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Olivier Sallou <ol...@irisa.fr> on 2016/05/18 08:08:46 UTC

Mesos admin REST API

Hi,
Is there any operator/admin admin to kill a task, .... via an admin API ?

I faced issue where mesos does not send any offer to my framework after
a task failure (remains in staging, or can't contact an old framework.
The result is my framework cannot send new kills etc..

I'd like, as a mesos admin, to send a kill request (or other kind of
requests), "by passing" the framework.

Thanks

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438

Re: Mesos admin REST API

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we can kill task via framework/scheduler API but cannot kill task via
some admin API.

Re: Mesos admin REST API

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mesos admin REST API