Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2014/07/10 10:00:55 UTC

request: certain translation for ca and ca-XV for the Update Service

Hi,

There is one string which occurs in the user notification on Mac OS X
systems that informs about the availability of AOO which is not covered
by our translation process.
The string is "Only for Mac OS X versions 10.7 or newer". It shown to
inform the user about the fact that AOO versions 4.1.0 and later will
only run on Mac OS X versions 1.7 or newer.

For our planned 4.1.1 release we have two more languages - Catalan (ca)
and Catalan Valencia AVL (ca-XV).
Could one of translators please provide a translation for the above string.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: request: certain translation for ca and ca-XV for the Update Service

Posted by Pau Iranzo <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For ca-XV the translation is exactly the same provided by Joan:

"Només per a Mac OS X 10.7 o superior"

Thanks!

Posted by Joan Montané <jo...@montane.cat>.
>:

> Could one of translators please provide a translation for the above string.
> Thanks in advance.

yes, I can, :)

English (en) original string: