Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net> on 2017/10/25 16:59:55 UTC

NetBeans + github + 2FA

Hi,

am I the only one who has problems now to push to my own repo, after I activated 2FA, via NetBeans, because this is not working anymore. NetBeans only asks me for user and Password. How do you handle it? Please don’t say: I use command line for that… I use NetBeans for git as far as possible.

Regards

Chris

Re: NetBeans + github + 2FA

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

2FA requires setting up access tokens for use on CLI, and by extension
NetBeans password - have you done that?

Best wishes,

Neil

Neil C Smith
Artist & Technologist
www.neilcsmith.net

AW: NetBeans + github + 2FA

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Thx 😊

AW: NetBeans + github + 2FA

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Yeah, at the next push, which will not work, I will contact you directly. Thx ☹

Re: NetBeans + github + 2FA

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.

AW: NetBeans + github + 2FA

Re: NetBeans + github + 2FA