Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ma...@nordea.com on 2008/02/12 13:49:35 UTC

[Axis2]ADB binding with XML schema type Date

Hi group,

It seems to me that there is no type represents xsd:date in Axis2. The
class org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.typeTable defines all
supported types, I notice that there is no Java type which can be
interpreted as xsd:date.

Any suggestion appreciated.

Regards,
Mai Sun

RE: [Axis2]ADB binding with XML schema type Date

Posted by ma...@nordea.com.
Thanks for your reply.
The org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.TypeTable treat java.sql.date
as xsd:datetime, it doesn't look correctly in my opinion. I think
java.sql.date should be converted into xsd:date even it's a subclass of
java.util.date.

Regards,
Mai Sun

> It seems to me that there is no type represents xsd:date in Axis2. The

> class org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.typeTable defines all
> supported types, I notice that there is no Java type which can be
> interpreted as xsd:date.

What we have at the moment is datetime , but in next version we will fix
that

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.