Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2009/10/27 23:09:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r830055 - in /incubator/jspwiki/trunk: ChangeLog build.xml etc/ldap/slapd.conf src/java/org/apache/wiki/Release.java src/java/org/apache/wiki/content/jcr/JCRWikiPage.java tests/java/org/apache/wiki/parser/JSPWikiMarkupParserTest.java

W00t!

Nice work, folks.

Let the wild (release process) rumpus begin.

Craig

On Oct 26, 2009, at 11:01 PM, Harry Metske wrote:

> Indeed a remarkable achievement, I really appreciate all your efforts.
> We shouldn't be far from a release candidate now.
>
> thanks,
> Harry

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Oh, and Craig: nice palidrome in your sig. I can't believe it took me
this long to figure it out. --Andrew

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Craig and Harry, thanks!