Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ma...@c-ware.de> on 2007/06/12 11:09:56 UTC

Re: [Solved] JavaFlow and SuggestionLists

Hi Torsten,

I am currently using an out-of-the-box Cocoon 2.1.10.
Generally there currently seems to be no way to use any of the
IFrame-Based Cforms/Dojo widgets, because they simply can't find the
FormInstance.

I know that this is pretty hack'ish ... but It was the only way for me
to get everything runing without doing really big refactoring.

Chris