Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2017/04/02 07:20:40 UTC

Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

The Groovy PMC welcomes John Wagenleitner as its latest member. Many
of you will already know John - he has been a very valuable member of
the Groovy community for
numerous years with many commits as well as an active contribution
within the various mailing lists, the issue tracker and forums. He has
been particularly active in recent times with I believe the second
most number of commits over the last 12 months. He has always taken a
very community oriented stance and we welcome him as the latest member
of the Groovy PMC. Welcome John!

Cheers, Paul.

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome John!

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Posted by Keith Suderman <su...@cs.vassar.edu>.
Congrats John.  To tell you the truth, I thought you already were a member!

> On Apr 3, 2017, at 9:30 AM, Mario Garcia <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Congratulations!!
>
> On 3 Apr 2017 00:25, "Shil Sinha" <shil.sinha@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Congratulations John!
> On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 8:35 AM Cédric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Congrats and welcome, John!

> Welcome aboard John! 👍
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On 2 Apr 2017, at 11:11, Daniel Sun <realbluesun@hotmail.com <ma...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations to John :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Daniel.Sun
> >

> > --
> > View this message in context: http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/Welcome-John-Wagenleitner-to-the-Groovy-PMC-tp5739577p5739582.html <http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/Welcome-John-Wagenleitner-to-the-Groovy-PMC-tp5739577p5739582.html>
> > Sent from the Groovy Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

----------------------
Keith Suderman
Research Associate
Department of Computer Science
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie NY
suderman@cs.vassar.edu

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Posted by Mario Garcia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by Shil Sinha <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations John!

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome, John!

Posted by jim northrop <ja...@googlemail.com>.
Welcome aboard John! 👍

Posted by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations to John :)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Re: Welcome John Wagenleitner to the Groovy PMC

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome John!