Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Xunhua Teng <te...@magic-sw.com.cn> on 2009/02/04 04:45:37 UTC

About the AOP and Page Class

Now I have a requirement that need to execute a piece of code before every
method of every page class, so I thought I should use the Spring aop, but
how can I do, I found that the aop is just for service class ,how to use it
for page class. Please give some ideas thanks a lot.

I use the T5+Spring.

Re: About the AOP and Page Class

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Please have a look at the source of