Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <to...@telerelay.com> on 2002/01/08 11:17:26 UTC

NestedCheckboxTag

Arron,

I just had the need to have a NestedCheckboxTag. Maybe you should
include it.

cheers,
tomK

Re: NestedCheckboxTag

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
Read one of the user's minds.

I've built it, and the link tag (link tag took a little extra and some
refactoring of the PropertyHelper class (more than one "property" type
property :)), I was notified of their absense by one of the users
(Michael Zhang) the other day.
Both these and the Resin additions is ready for deployment with my extra
explanation pages some time in the next 48 hours.

Arron.