Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Slavomir Kocka <sl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 10:50:08 UTC

release M13

Hi,

Since yesterday, there is release of M13 on the website... However I do not see any releases on download servers...
This results in nasty msg:
Not Found

The requested URL /dist//directory/apacheds/dist/2.0.0-M13/apacheds-2.0.0-M13-x86_64.rpm was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.4 (Unix) mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.7.3 OpenSSL/1.0.0g Server at www.us.apache.org Port 80

Is this some issue in processing or it takes some time? (it is already 24 hours like that, and it does not improve the image of the product, at least from evaluator perspective)

thanks...

Slavo

Re: release M13

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 6/27/13 10:50 AM, Slavomir Kocka a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Since yesterday, there is release of M13 on the website... However I do not see any releases on download servers...
> This results in nasty msg:
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /dist//directory/apacheds/dist/2.0.0-M13/apacheds-2.0.0-M13-x86_64.rpm was not found on this server.
>
> Apache/2.4.4 (Unix) mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.7.3 OpenSSL/1.0.0g Server at www.us.apache.org Port 80
>

> Is this some issue in processing or it takes some time? (it is already 24 hours like that, and it does not improve the image of the product, at least from evaluator perspective)
>
> thanks...
>
> Slavo
Trully sorry, I kind of messed with the site update, which was done
*before* the package were pushed into the distribution area...

You can grab the M13 release here in the meant time :
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com