Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Brian Rowe <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/29 00:52:47 UTC

Documentation

How do submit documentation to the project?
I asked this before but didn't see a response, I can
put it on my site, but it might be better on the
Turbine site??

Re: Documentation

Posted by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net>.
On Thursday, March 28, 2002, at 04:52  PM, Brian Rowe wrote:

> How do submit documentation to the project?
> I asked this before but didn't see a response, I can
> put it on my site, but it might be better on the
> Turbine site??

Format the documentation as an xdoc, and email
it to the list.

For more information read the last section of these
instructions about Turbine documentation?
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/common/documentation.html

and this too: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html

If you submit an xdoc, chances are good it'll get added to the
site.  Documentation contributions are very welcome, but the
committers are often too busy to convert submissions to xdoc.
So if you offer an xdoc, it can be committed quickly.

-Eric