Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marco Rossi <mr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 11:22:03 UTC

Re: axis2 rc1.4 error in wsdl2java generated stub

Same problem.
I have the web service generated with axis 1.3; the client generated with
the 1.3 version compile, but with the 1.4.1 doesn't work:

".... must implement the inherited abstract method ADBBean.serialize(QName,
OMFactory, MTOMAwareXMLStreamWriter, boolean)"

It's a bug?

Posted by Marco Rossi <mr...@gmail.com>.
The runtime jars is Axis2 1.4.1, and the axis2_home is correct. (Java
runtime jdk1.6.0_03)
I tried with the axis command (wsdl2java) and with the ant task.

Same result ...

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi