Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by esshari <rh...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/19 15:15:57 UTC

delete few results from the search result

EG :if i search for "test",i got 100 results.In my schema.xml i have a field
"permission".It contains yes or no.If a user whom have limited permission to
some results.so for that result i will mark as "no" while indexing.When
search "test" the result displayed should be 95.That is 5 result should be
deleted.Where i have to deleted the searched result.In which class?

Thanks in advance.

Re: delete few results from the search result

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
esshari wrote:
> EG :if i search for "test",i got 100 results.In my schema.xml i have a field
> "permission".It contains yes or no.If a user whom have limited permission to
> some results.so for that result i will mark as "no" while indexing.When
> search "test" the result displayed should be 95.That is 5 result should be
> deleted.Where i have to deleted the searched result.In which class?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if I understand your case correctly,
why don't you use fq parameter: fq=permission:yes in your case?

Koji