Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/28 05:08:34 UTC

Re: One selector (thread) per SocketAcceptor?

On 12/21/06, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/16/06, Newcomb, Michael-P57487 <Mi...@gdc4s.com> wrote:
> >
> > Well,
> >
> > I want to accept incoming requests on all 4 nics (each with different
> > port). So, I create 4 SocketAcceptors.  My main question does
> > Selector.open() create a Thread each time? So, each SocketAcceptor will
> > have 1 thread solely dedicated to reading/writing bytes?
>

> Hmm it seems like there should be a method that allows you to bind to
> multiple SocketAddresses at once.  Right?  Could you please file this issue
> to the JIRA?

I created a JIRA issue for you:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-341

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

RE: One selector (thread) per SocketAcceptor?

Posted by "Newcomb, Michael-P57487" <Mi...@gdc4s.com>.
Thanks, I must have missed your previous e-mail.