Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Cam Q. Mach" <ca...@inspur.com> on 2017/06/07 18:57:58 UTC

NiFi = Review Pull Request - Kudo Processor to Ingest data to Kudu table

Dear Nifi Dev,

I have submit one commit/pull request, and the build went through. Would you
please review it and let me know what need to be done?

Jra Ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3973

Build: https://travis-ci.org/apache/nifi/builds/240205538

Git: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1874

Thanks,

Cam

Re: NiFi = Review Pull Request - Kudo Processor to Ingest data to Kudu table

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Cam

Thanks.  Hopefully someone familiar with Kudu can help give this a
review and test and provide feedback.

Joe