Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2015/01/09 15:08:10 UTC

Fwd: Re: GSoC 2015?

Here's a head's up.  ASF gets an allotment of Google Summer of Code
students that it redistributes internally to interested projects. It is
a great way to build community.

Marlon

Re: Fwd: Re: GSoC 2015?

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 09/01/2015 14:08, Marlon Pierce wrote:
> Here's a head's up.  ASF gets an allotment of Google Summer of Code
> students that it redistributes internally to interested projects. It is
> a great way to build community.

That is brilliant. Thanks for letting us know. In the past we did GSOC
under the OMII UK umbrella. When OMII finished, we were not able to find
a suitable organization.

> Marlon

Alan