Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 04:31:39 UTC

[VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release

Hi all,

I have made some progress in polishing Chukwa 0.5.0.  I think it is
almost ready for public consumption.  Documents have been updated
to reflect the current code base.  I generated a preview of the r0.5.0
document at:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.5.0-docs/

Please review and try out the build by running:

mvn clean package site \
-DHADOOP_CONF_DIR=/path/to/${HADOOP_CONF_DIR} \
-DHBASE_CONF_DIR=/path/to/${HBASE_CONF_DIR}

If all goes well, we can vote for branching for 0.5.0, then follow by
release votes.
Your input to this matter is important.  Thanks for your attention.

regards,
Eric

Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
We can change the diagram from Data Sink to HBase, and remove (5
minutes), and (forever).
It may be more properly describing the architecture.  Any thoughts,
Ari and Jerome?

regards,
Eric

Posted by Ahmed Fathalla <af...@gmail.com>.