Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org> on 2006/06/23 23:34:37 UTC

Feeding message body only into Bayes?

Assume for a moment I have only the body text of a spam; no headers,
no MIME boundaries, nothing else, just the body text.

Is there any way to feed this into the bayes database via sa-learn?

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org

Re: Feeding message body only into Bayes?

Posted by Michael Monnerie <mi...@it-management.at>.
On Freitag, 23. Juni 2006 23:34 John D. Hardin wrote:
> Is there any way to feed this into the bayes database via sa-learn?

I believe NO. Look at the wiki, IIRC there's something written about
that.

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660/4156531                          .network.your.ideas.
// PGP Key:        "curl -s http://zmi.at/zmi3.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: 44A3 C1EC B71E C71A B4C2  9AA6 C818 847C 55CB A4EE
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                 Key-ID: 0x55CBA4EE