Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Eric Knapp <ej...@mac.com> on 2005/07/14 20:36:16 UTC

Failing to unsubscribe

I am deeply sorry to post this here but all my attempts to
unsubscribe from all Genonimo mailing list have failed. I tried the
usual path and also tried the instructions that the list server sent
to me. I even emailed <us...@geronimo.apache.org> and got no
response. My return path is "Return-path: <dev-return-14364-
ejknapp=mac.com@geronimo.apache.org>". Please advise me on how to
proceed and accept my apologies for using this forum in this way.

-Eric

Re: Failing to unsubscribe

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I usually nail them very fast...

what is the address you wish to have unsubscribed, and which lists?

geir

geirm@apache.org