Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@googlemail.com> on 2017/08/14 18:34:11 UTC

[JAVA 9] Need for review of branch SUREFIRE-1403

Hi devs,

I would like to push the branch and Jira ticket *SUREFIRE-1403* which
enables Surefire and Failsafe on Java 9.

If you have a little spare time pls start review.

Thx.

--
Cheers
Tibor

Re: [JAVA 9] Need for review of branch SUREFIRE-1403

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il mar 15 ago 2017, 14:25 Tibor Digana <ti...@googlemail.com> ha
scritto:

> Ok guys, I am glad too that you are satisfied, so I will push the branch to
> master, and thank you very much for working with me.
> Enrico, I know that you are on vacation right now but I would like to
> kindly ask you to join us on IRC channel, maybe after your vacation.

Can you give me the address? I can use my phone. Today I am at home and I
had the opportunity to use my laptop

Enrico

Thx.

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: [JAVA 9] Need for review of branch SUREFIRE-1403

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 for me

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.