Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Gandhirajan Natarajan <Ga...@igate.com> on 2008/03/03 18:32:54 UTC

Jackrabbit Webdav Issue

Hi,

I am trying to enable jlibrary 1.1 for webdav support.

I downloaded the source code of Jackrabbit and Jlibrary 1.1

And individually with jackrabbit, the webdav support works fine. But in
jlibrary 1.1, the repositories where created under
bin\target\repositories folder.

But jackrabbit looks for the repository under bin\jackrabbit\repository
folder.

So I made the changes in jlib properties files so that the repositories
will be created under bin\jackrabbit\repository folder for webdav
support.

But after these changes, I am getting an error when I start my jlibrary
1.1 server. The error is as follows

2008-02-25 16:12:22 *INFO * JCRSecurityService: Repositories home
:./jackrabbit/repository

2008-02-25 16:12:22 *WARN * RepositoryLock: Existing lock file
C:\work\develop-EJB\resources\jlibfeb22\jlibrary-server\bin\jackrabbit\r
epository\.lock detected. Repository was not shut down properly.

2008-02-25 16:12:22 *ERROR* RepositoryImpl: failed to start Repository:
The repository home C:\work\develop-EJB\resource

s\jlibfeb22\jlibrary-server\bin\jackrabbit\repository appears to be in
use since the file named .lock is locked by another process.

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home
C:\work\develop-EJB\resources\jlibfeb22\jlibrary-server\bin\jackrabbit\r
epository appears to be in use since the file named .lock is locked by
another process.

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.RepositoryLock.tryLock(RepositoryLock.ja
va:149)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.RepositoryLock.acquire(RepositoryLock.ja
va:121)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:240
)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:550
)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.createRepository(Bind
ableRepository.java:174)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.init(BindableReposito
ry.java:138)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.create(BindableReposi
tory.java:125)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory.createInstance
(BindableRepositoryFactory.java:59)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.RegistryHelper.registerRepository(Regist
ryHelper.java:60)

Please advice me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gandhi Rajan.N

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments