Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/22 19:57:35 UTC

The Festive Season

Hi all,

I'm referring to all on this mailing list!!!  Why is every one still
actively involved here?  Doesn't any one have plans to go away for the
holidays?

Brendan

Re: The Festive Season

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Brendan,

We are planning to go out to the nearest Holi place in India.
You can see the details about the place here :-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omkareshwar

We will really enjoy if you will give us company :-)

--
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: The Festive Season