Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Michel Ringenbach <mi...@curri.u-strasbg.fr> on 1999/03/04 16:49:16 UTC

os-osf/3994: VirtualHost doesn't work

>Number:         3994
>Category:       os-osf
>Synopsis:       VirtualHost doesn't work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I made an upgrade from 1.2.6 to 1.3.4 and
followed the FAQ E.11 instructions to modify
my config using NameVirtualHost and <VirtualHost IP>.

All of the vituals and main hosts map to the first virtual.

The bug report #463 suggest to change the type of my_addr
to a 32-bit type in http_config.c.
I only found my_addr in src/main/http_vhost.c and
src/main/util.c, and i successively
passed my_addr from unsigned long my_addr to
unsigned my_addr and to unsigned int my_addr.

I tried this unsuccessfully whith 1.3.4 and 1.3.1.

Thanks for any help.

>How-To-Repeat:
Actually under 1.2.6 :
http://www-ulp.u-strasbg.fr/ is the main