Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Russell Simpkins <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/14 04:43:47 UTC

Odd behavior

All,
Every now and then my for ends up displaying
[Ljava.lang.String;@7cd46bea

instead of displaying my string value. There is no rhyme or reason, just going back and forth through my application and eventually I see that value dumped out in lieu of my actual string value.

ValueMap properties;add(new RequiredTextField("toStreetAddress1", new PropertyModel(properties, "toStreetAddress1")));
The properties ValueMap is getting populated on posts and held during the session. Where should I look first to figure out why only sometimes do I see the reference of the string instead of the string value.
Thanks,
Russ

RE: Odd behavior

Posted by Russell Simpkins <ru...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Igor.
I was using add() to add properties that were already set - if I really wanted to do that, I think I should be using put() instead.
Russ

Re: Odd behavior

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.