Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/13 00:57:02 UTC

7/13/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hello,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread. Thanks!

My update:
- Testing the kubernetes instructions. The commands are not working out of
box right now. I will see what can be improved.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 7/13/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi All,

I've been looking into what the requirements are for graduating Heron out
of the incubator.  Specifically, I'm looking into what is needed to get us
to graduate at a TLP (Top Level Project) if possible.

- Josh

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.